just an old-fashioned girl

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you dropped by. If you´re looking for something a little nostalgic of bygone eras with a timeless elegance and a little modern twist – in other words, something slightly “retro” – then you should feel right at home here in my shabby chic room. Month by month, there will always be something new to see so I hope you´ll enjoy your stay and come back again soon.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

With Love From Me To You

Before I take myself off to the clinic – which will be very soon I hope – I´d like to leave you a little freebie consisting of 12 valentine motifs.
I hope you´ll like it and add it to the others from previous years which you´ll find HERE.

And, no, I haven´t forgotten about the Doggy Treats freebie. I´ll post that too before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment