just an old-fashioned girl

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you dropped by. If you´re looking for something a little nostalgic of bygone eras with a timeless elegance and a little modern twist – in other words, something slightly “retro” – then you should feel right at home here in my shabby chic room. Month by month, there will always be something new to see so I hope you´ll enjoy your stay and come back again soon.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Summer Past

Here are the previews of Summer Past. I´ve posted them here rather than among my other kit previews because the kit won´t be released until either "summer future" or I find a new scrapping home, whichever comes first. I hope you´ll like it as much as I enjoyed creating it but it´s time to move on and I´m currently working on something entirely different. I´ll show you a sample soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it! Fantastic colors, love all the frames and beautiful elements. Wonderful papers. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this has to be another fabulous kit! You've tantalized us with the pages created with it, so hope it will soon find a store. Eager to see your new direction too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is gorgeous. Love that bird and all those awesome frames...and, papers, and, well...I love it all. Can't wait to play with it. Looking forward to seeing what you are working on, too!

    ReplyDelete