just an old-fashioned girl

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you dropped by. If you´re looking for something a little nostalgic of bygone eras with a timeless elegance and a little modern twist – in other words, something slightly “retro” – then you should feel right at home here in my shabby chic room. Month by month, there will always be something new to see so I hope you´ll enjoy your stay and come back again soon.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

More Kits In The Store.

This month´s featured kit is Simply Serene, the companion kit to Sweetness And Light.


With Valentine´s Day in mind, I´ve also added two old favourites of mine, Heart Of Gold...




...and All That Glitters.


Finally, and for no other reason than because I love both the coppery colours and the textures in this particular kit, Vintage Patina.


They can all be seen in my store and among my kit previews, each with its own freebie(s). You can also find examples of use in the store and here on the blog.
Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! More kits and all of them beautiful! I'm so glad you have a place to share them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog look too (by the way)

    ReplyDelete